Common problems of LED strips and their product classification
One. LED light strip and its principle:
The light strip refers to the LED lamp is welded on the copper wire or ribbon flexible circuit board with a special processing technology, and then connected to the power source to emit light. It is named because it is shaped like a light strip when it emits light. The earliest process is to weld the LED on the copper wire, and then cover the PVC tube or use the equipment to directly shape it. There are two types of round and flat. The title is distinguished by the number of copper wires and the shape of the light strip. Two wires It is called the second line, the circle is added with a circle in front, that is, the circle is two lines; the flat shape is added with the word flat in the front, that is, the flat two lines. Later, it developed into the use of flexible circuit boards or FPC as the carrier. Because of its simpler processing technology, easier quality control, longer life, higher color and brightness, it gradually replaced the earlier processing technology, and it has gradually become a trend.
The core part of the light-emitting diode (LED) is a wafer composed of p-type semiconductor and n-type semiconductor. There is a transition layer between p-type semiconductor and n-type semiconductor, which is called p-n junction. In the PN junction of certain semiconductor materials, when the injected minority carriers and the majority carriers recombine, the excess energy is released in the form of light, thereby directly converting electrical energy into light energy. With reverse voltage applied to the PN junction, it is difficult to inject minority carriers, so it does not emit light. This kind of diode made by injection electroluminescence principle is called light-emitting diode, commonly known as LED. When it is in a positive working state (that is, a positive voltage is applied to both ends), when the current flows from the LED anode to the cathode, the semiconductor crystal emits light of different colors from ultraviolet to infrared. The intensity of the light is related to the current.
Second, the main features and advantages of LED strips:
1. It is soft and can be curled like a wire.
2, can cut and extend.
3. The light bulb and circuit are completely covered in flexible plastic, which has good insulation and waterproof performance and is safe to use.
4. Strong weather resistance.
5. It is not easy to break and has a long service life.
6. It is easy to make graphics, text and other shapes; it has been widely used in buildings, bridges, roads, gardens, courtyards, floors, ceilings, furniture, cars, ponds, underwater, advertisements, signs, signs Wait for decoration and lighting.
Three. Classification of LED strips:
1. According to the degree of softness and hardness of the LED strip, including the Flexible LED Strip Light and the LED hard strip;
2. According to the LED specifications of LED strips, the common ones are 5050LED strips, 3528LED strips, 0603LED strips, 3020LED strips (all above are SMD LED strips); the other is LED Great Wall light belt.
3. According to the length of the LED light strip, there are common light strips of 5 meters, 1 meter to tens of centimeters. The length of the LED light strip can generally be freely detached.
4. From the purpose of LED light strips, there are LED light strips for car decorations, hotel KTV bars and other decorative LED light strips. Among them, the length of a single strip of car decoration LED lights is generally shorter.
There are many uses for LED light strips, the most common of which is to be used as LED decorative lights, such as car bottom decoration, hotel KTV bar decoration, home decoration and so on.
Four. How to use LED strips:
LED soft light strips can be used for home decoration lighting, commercial lighting and some special lighting. It has a wide range of applications and is currently one of the most popular and popular LED lighting products. Choose LED soft light strips There are more and more people doing decoration and lighting.
Since the LED flexible light strip is a new type of environmentally friendly lighting product, many people do not fully grasp its use method, and improper use will cause certain damage to the product. Therefore, Yimei is here to explain how to install and use the LED flexible light strip. The instructions for using the LED soft light strip are as follows:
1. The power supply voltage should be the same as that marked on the LED soft light strip, and appropriate safety devices should be installed.
2. When the lamp body is damaged, please cut off this part immediately, and do not continue to use it to avoid danger.
3. During use, please don't wrap it with any objects to cover the LED soft light strip.
4. For effects such as flashing, gradual change, etc., LED controllers can be used.
5. Install and fix, do not use iron wire and other metal materials to tightly tie the lamp tube to prevent the iron wire from falling into the LED soft light belt, causing short circuit or burning.
6. The interface must be firm and free of short-circuit hazards. When installing outdoors, each interface must be sealed with glass glue to ensure that no water enters the interface.
7. Only two flexible LED strips with the same specification and voltage can be connected in series, and the total length cannot exceed the maximum length.
8. To install the LED light strip in cold weather, you can turn on the power for a few minutes to make the light body soft and easy to bend, and then install it after power off.
9. Do not turn on the power supply during the installation or assembly of the light strip. The power supply can only be turned on when it is connected, installed and correctly.
10. Although the LED soft light strip can be cut at will, it can only be cut at the place where the scissors mark is printed on the light strip. The popularity of the LED soft light strip is getting higher and higher, and the scope of use is also increasing. Widespread, after the consumer purchases, only through the correct method to install and maintain, can it ensure its efficiency and bring a new energy-saving and environmentally-friendly life to home lighting.
- 2/F, Building C2, Hengfeng Industrial City, No. 739, Zhoushi Road, Hezhou community, Hangcheng street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen
- Hotline 86-755-29502322 、27311022 、27311822